| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Floriano in February is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 179.9mm (7.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Floriano February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Floriano, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Floriano:
- Teresina, Brazil - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) N
- Crateus, Brazil - 314.9 kms (195.7 miles) NE
- Taua, Brazil - 299.7 kms (186.2 miles) ENE
- Iguatu, Brazil - 413 kms (256.6 miles) E
- Campos Sales, Brazil - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) E
- Picos, Brazil - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) E
- Barbalha, Brazil - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) E
- Paulistana, Brazil - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SE
- Petrolina, Brazil - 403 kms (250.4 miles) SE
- Remanso, Brazil - 334.3 kms (207.8 miles) SSE