| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Floriano in October is very hot at 28.8 °C (83.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 64.1mm (2.5in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Floriano October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Floriano, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Floriano:
- Teresina, Brazil - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) N
- Crateus, Brazil - 314.9 kms (195.7 miles) NE
- Taua, Brazil - 299.7 kms (186.2 miles) ENE
- Iguatu, Brazil - 413 kms (256.6 miles) E
- Campos Sales, Brazil - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) E
- Picos, Brazil - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) E
- Barbalha, Brazil - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) E
- Paulistana, Brazil - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SE
- Petrolina, Brazil - 403 kms (250.4 miles) SE
- Remanso, Brazil - 334.3 kms (207.8 miles) SSE